Lawmatics makes it easy to automatically create Zoom meetings for your appointments
Scheduling remote meetings has never been easier with our Zoom integration. Follow the steps below to connect your Zoom account and set up meetings to dynamically create a Zoom meeting and link for any event.
1. Select Zoom from the Integrations section of the Settings page. It will be listed under "My Integrations".
2. Connect your Zoom account. Click on "Connect Zoom" in the top right of the screen. Once connected, you will have the option to turn on "Make it a Zoom Meeting" by default. Doing so will mean that, by default, all your events will be set to be Zoom meetings. In that case, you can still toggle the Zoom setting off for individual meetings. Most people will want to leave this default setting OFF.
3. With Zoom connected, you will now see the option to Make it a Zoom Meeting anywhere that you can create an event within Lawmatics, including within automations and book requests!
When you make a meeting a Zoom meeting, you will notice that the Location field will become disabled. Lawmatics will automatically make the location be set to the Zoom meeting URL. This will also appear in the calendar event sent to the attendees.
Disconnecting Zoom is also very simple. Just navigate to the Integrations section of the Settings page, click Zoom, and then click on the Disconnect icon in the top right of the screen.
Uninstalling the Lawmatics Add-On from Zoom
1. Log into your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Lawmatics App
3. Click the Lawmatics App
4. Click Uninstall