Scheduling remote meetings has never been easier with our Zoom integration. Follow the steps below to connect your Zoom account and set up meetings to dynamically create a Zoom meeting and link for any event.
While the majority of Lawmatics' integrations are firm-wide, it is important to note that the Zoom integration is an individual user integration. This means that each user at your firm will be able to connect their own Zoom account. When a Zoom appointment is booked with them as the host, the integration will create the Zoom meeting in their own Zoom account.
If you have multiple users at your firm who all want to integrate with Zoom, make sure they each know that they will need to connect their own account on the integrations page found in settings. Each user will walk through the following steps to connect their Zoom account.
1. Go to settings (gear icon near the top right), and then select Integrations from the left sidebar. Select Zoom, it will be listed under "My Integrations".
2. Connect your Zoom account. Click on "Connect Zoom" in the top right of the screen. Once connected, you will have the option to turn on "Make it a Zoom Meeting" by default. Doing so will mean that, by default, all your events will be set to be Zoom meetings. In that case, you can still toggle the Zoom setting off for individual meetings.
3. With Zoom connected, you will now see the option to Make it a Zoom Meeting anywhere that you can create an event within Lawmatics, including within automations and book requests!
When you make a meeting a Zoom meeting, you will notice that the Location field will become disabled. Lawmatics will automatically make the location be set to the Zoom meeting URL. This will also appear in the calendar event sent to the attendees.
Should you decide you no longer wish to use the Zoom integration, disconnecting Zoom is also very simple. Just navigate to the Integrations section of the Settings page, click Zoom, and then click on the Disconnect icon in the top right of the screen.
Uninstalling the Lawmatics Add-On from Zoom
1. Log into your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Lawmatics App
3. Click the Lawmatics App
4. Click Uninstall