Mail Sync - Connect a GMail Account
Connecting your GSuite GMail account to Lawmatics for auto-logging of emails is easy. Please have your Google account Admin follow the steps below to connect your firm's GSuite GMail account.
How do I Instruct Super Admins to Whitelist Applications?
1. Admins should sign in to their Google Admin Console.
2. From the Google Admin dashboard, go to “Security” and open up “API Controls."
3. From the App Access Control dashboard, admins should click on "Add app" and then select "OAuth App Name or Client ID".
4. Add the Lawmatics Google Client ID*
Use this Client ID:
and click "SEARCH"
5. Select Lawmatics from your results.
6. Check the box for the Client ID and click Select
7. Choose "Trusted: Can access all Google Services" then click "Configure"
8. Lawmatics is now whitelisted and will appear in your list of connected apps! This will go into affect for all of your firm's users under the Google