Gmail w/GSuite Email Connect
Learn how to connect your GSuite account to Lawmatics in order to automatically log your emails in their related Lawmatics matter
Connecting your GSuite GMail account to Lawmatics for auto-logging of emails is easy. Please follow the steps below to connect your GSuite GMail account.
How do I Instruct Super Admins to Whitelist Applications?
1. Admins should sign in to their Google Admin Console; from the Google Admin dashboard, go to “Security” and open up “API Controls."
2. Once in API Controls > click on “Manage Third-Party App Access."
3. From the App Access Control dashboard, admins should click on the "Configure new app."
4. Select “OAuth App Name Or Client ID”
5. Add the Lawmatics Google Client ID*
Use this Client ID:
and click "SEARCH"
6. Select the Client ID:
7. Choose "Trusted: Can access all Google Services" then click "Configure"
8. Lawmatics is now whitelisted and will appear in your list of connected apps!